Ram Truck Recall
Vehicle owners have become accustomed to the occasional recall in the mail. Sometimes an owner will have an issue and wonder if the issue falls under a recall. We have created a resource to list almost every Ram Truck Recall by major component group. We will make this list as thorough and as complete as we can to date. Another great resource for current recalls is the local Ram Dealership. Here is a great resource to locate dealers near you. https://www.autotrader.com/car-dealers
Ram Truck Powertrain Recall
Ram Truck Powertrain Recall List, If it’s a Powertrain Recall for a Ram then it is in this list! We know over the years there has been a number of concerns with the Ram Powertrains. This is understandable seeing how the powertrain is the most expensive and important part of a vehicle. The Ram truck has been awarded the J.D. Power Award three years in a row. This may be a first for any truck brand. Each year, J.D. Power presents awards for quality, dependability and performance, to a select few models within the marketplace that have ranked highest within their category. View this at: https://www.jdpower.com/Cars/Ratings/Ram-Truck/2021 Now to get to the list of Ram Truck Powertrain Recalls you came looking for.
- Recall # 20v080000 Date: 02-12-2020 Recall: Certain 2019 Ram 1500 pickup trucks equipped with four-wheel drive. A gear within the transfer case may not have been installed correctly, possibly causing the vehicle to become stuck in neutral. If this occurs while driving, there could be a sudden loss of power. Additionally, a loss of park function may occur.
- Recall # 19V324000 Date: 04-24-2019 Recall: Certain 2018-2019 Ram 1500 pickup trucks. The rear driveshaft may have an incomplete weld fusion between the tube and tube yoke, which may lead to weld cracking or the driveshaft fracturing.
- Recall # 18V556000 Date: 08-22-2018 Recall: Certain 2018-2019 RAM 1500 trucks. The rear differential may have been insufficiently filled, possibly resulting in its failure.
- Recall # 18V280000 Date: 04-30-2018 Recall: Certain 2018 RAM 1500 vehicles. An incorrect transmission park lock rod may have been installed in the transmission.
- Recall # 18V100000 Date: 02-07-2018 Recall: Certain 2017-2018 RAM 1500, 2500, 3500, 3500 Cab Chassis, 4500 Cab Chassis, and 5500 Cab Chassis vehicles, all equipped with a column shifter. Pushing the brake pedal for prolonged periods when the vehicle is running and in PARK may cause the Brake Transmission Shift Interlock pin to stick in the open position. With the pin in the open position, the transmission can be shifted out of park into gear without pushing the brake pedal or having the key in the ignition.
- Recall # 17V821000 Date: 12-20-2017 Recall: Certain 2016-2017 Ram Truck 3500 Cab Chassis with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of less than 10,000 lbs, 2011-2017 Ram 3500, 4500 and 5500 Cab Chassis vehicles, 2009-2017 Ram 1500 and 2010-2017 Ram 2500 and 3500 pickup trucks, all equipped with a column shifter. Pushing the brake pedal for prolonged periods when the vehicle is running and in park may cause the Brake Transmission Shift Interlock pin to stick in the open position. With the pin in the open position, the transmission can be shifted out of park into gear without pushing the brake pedal or having the key in the ignition.
- Recall # 17V198000 Date: 03-22-2017 Recall: Certain 2016-2017 Ram 1500 trucks. The differential pin retaining screw may come loose while driving, potentially causing the differential to break or lock up.
- Recall # 16V301000 Date: 05-15-2016 Recall: Certain 2016 RAM 1500 trucks manufactured February 19, 2016, to March 3, 2016. The front half shafts may have been incorrectly manufactured causing them to fracture without warning.
- Recall # 15V661000 Date: 10-10-2015 Recall: Certain 2015-2016 Ram 1500 trucks manufactured June 17, 2015, to September 28, 2015. The affected vehicles may have been built with rear axles that were incorrectly heat treated.
- Recall # 14V161000 Date: 03-31-2014 Recall: Certain 2014 Ram 1500 4×4 vehicles manufactured January 24, 2014, through February 5, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the transmission case may have been improperly machined which can result in the park pawl not properly engaging when the transmission is in the ‘Park’ position.
- Recall # 13V610000 Date: 12/06/2013 Recall: Certain 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 4×4 vehicles equipped with ZF all wheel drive (“AWD”) 8HP45 transmissions. In the affected vehicles, the transmission output shaft may fracture.
- Recall # 13V038000 Date: 02-06-2013 Recall: Certain 2009-2012 Ram 1500 trucks manufactured from February 27, 2008, through June 30, 2009, and from December 1, 2009, through October 20, 2011; model year 2009-2011 Dodge Dakota trucks manufactured from February 27, 2007, through June 30, 2009, and from December 1, 2009, through September 30, 2011; model year 2009 Chrysler Aspen trucks manufactured from January 3, 2008, through December 18, 2008; and model year 2009 Dodge Durango trucks manufactured from January 3, 2008, through December 18, 2008. The rear axle pinion nut may loosen due to an undersized pinion spline that can allow relative motion between the nut and companion flange.
This concludes the list of Ram Truck Powertrain Recalls
We hope by breaking out the Ram Truck Powertrain Recalls from the rest of the Ram Truck Recalls it helped you find what you were looking for in a timely manor. If you have a powertrain concern that isn’t addressed in the above listed recalls. You may check the Ram Powertrain Warranty.
All Other Ram Truck Recalls By Date
This is a large list of All Other Ram Truck Recalls in order by date. We hope that you can find the recall that you are looking for.
- Recall # 21V698000 Date: 09-08-2021 Recall: Certain 2021 Ram 1500 vehicles. The incorrect-size spare tire may have been installed, which does not match the tire size and inflation pressure information on the tire placard. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 110, “Tire Selection And Rims.”
- Recall # 21V632000 Date: 08-11-2021 Recall: Certain 2015-2020 Ram 1500 Classic, 2015-2016 Ram 3500, and Ram 2500 vehicles, and 2016 Ram 3500 Cab Chassis with a gross vehicle weight rating less than 10,000 lbs. The side air bag inflatable curtain (SABIC) inflator end cap may detach from the inflator, or the inflator sidewall may rupture.
- Recall # 21V037000 Date: 01-31-2021 Recall: Certain 2020-2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT trucks. Certain vehicles were built without the retaining clip that secures the master cylinder push rod to the brake pedal, which can cause the brake pedal to separate from the brake system.
- Recall # 20V622000 Date: 10-07-2020 Recall: Certain2020 Ram 2500 and 1500 vehicles. The driver side mirror glass can detach from the backing plate and no longer provide a reflective surface. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, “Rear Visibility.”
- Recall # 20V580000 Date: 09-23-2020 Recall: Certain 2019 Jeep Wrangler and Ram 2500, 2019-2020 Ram 1500 and 2020 Jeep Gladiator vehicles. In the event of a crash, a front seat belt retractor may not properly slow the occupant’s forward movement after locking.
- Recall # 20v513000 Date: 08-26-2020 Recall: Certain 2019-2020 Ram 1500 vehicles equipped with adjustable pedals. In certain accelerator pedal positions, the floormats may prevent the pedal from returning to the normal resting (idle) position.
- Recall # 20v475000 Date: 08-12-2020 Recall: Certain 2014-2018 Ram 1500 and 2014-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles equipped with 3.0L diesel engines. The crankshaft position sensor tone wheel may delaminate causing the engine to lose its ability to synchronize the fuel injector pulses and cam shaft timing, possibly resulting in an engine stall.
- Recall # 20v374000 Date: 06-24-2020 Recall: Certain 2020 Ram ProMaster vans and 1500 pickups. The affected vehicles may have an improperly crimped diffuser in the side curtain airbag which may result in the diffuser detaching from the inflator in the event of an air bag deployment.
- Recall # 20V208000 Date: 04-08-2020 Recall: Certain 2019-2020 Ram 1500, 1500 Classic and Jeep Compass vehicles. The windshield wiper arm or arms may loosen, possibly causing the wipers to not operate properly and reduce the driver’s visibility in certain weather conditions.
- Recall # 20V191000 Date: 04-01-2020 Recall: Certain 2020 Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Cherokee, 2019-2020 Ram 1500 Pickup, Ram 2500 Pickup, Ram 3500 Pickup, Chrysler Pacifica, Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, and Jeep Renegade and 2019 Dodge Challenger vehicles equipped with 8.4″ or 12″ radio displays. A software error can cause the rearview camera image to remain displayed after the vehicle has been shifted out of reverse. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, “Rearview Mirrors.”
- Recall # 19V887000 Date: 12-11-2019 Recall: Certain 2019 Ram 1500 trucks. An incorrect Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor could have been installed during production causing the sensor to not display the low tire pressure warning indicator. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 138, “Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems.”
- Recall # 19V812000 Date: 11-13-2019 Recall: Certain 2019 Ram 1500 trucks. These vehicles may have been built with a contaminated electric power steering (EPS) gear that may short circuit, potentially resulting in an intermittent loss of power steering assist.
- Recall # 19V757000 Date: 10-23-2019 Recall: Certain 2014-2019 Ram 1500 and 1500 Classic Pickup trucks equipped with 3.0L Eco Diesel engines. The Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) cooler may crack and allow pre-heated vaporized coolant to enter the EGR system. This mixture may combust inside the intake manifold.
- Recall # 19E059000 Date: 08-26-2019 Recall: Certain Mopar Rear Step Kits, part number 82215289AB, designed for model year 2019 Ram 1500 trucks. In the event of a rear impact crash, the rear step kit may cause the rear control arms to contact the fuel tank.
- Recall # 19V556000 Date: 07-25-2019 Recall: Certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. The instrument cluster may not properly illuminate driver warnings. As such, these vehicles fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 101, “Control and Displays.”
- Recall # 19V448000 Date: 06-12-2019 Recall: Certain 2019 Ram 1500 trucks. The spare tire provided may differ in size and required inflation pressure from the information on the tire placard label. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, “Tire Selection and Rims.”
- Recall # 19V407000 Date: 05-30-2019 Recall: Certain 2019-2020 Ram 1500 vehicles. The flash memory of the Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC) may become corrupted, disabling the vehicle’s air bags and seat belt pretensioners.
- Recall # 19V347000 Date: 05-08-2019 Recall: Certain 2015-2017 Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 pickup trucks equipped with an 8 foot bed and a power locking tailgate. Chrysler is also recalling all 2013-2014 and 2018 Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 pickup trucks built before April 1, 2018 with a 6 or 8 foot bed and a power locking tailgate. On August 29, 2019 Chrysler expanded the recall to include an additional 693,128 model year 2013-2014 Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 pickup trucks. The tailgate actuator limiter tab may fracture and cause the tailgate to unlatch and open while driving.
- Recall # 19V201000 Date: 03-13-2019 Recall: Certain 2019 Jeep Wrangler and 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. These vehicles have improperly machined steering column stub shafts that may break, possibly causing the steering wheel to detach from the steering column.
- Recall # 19V142000 Date: 02-27-2019 Recall: Certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles equipped with a 48v auxiliary battery system located behind the rear seat (sales code: XBZ). Due to an incorrect assembly repair process, the auxiliary battery wire terminal connection may overheat.
- Recall # 19V067000 Date: 02-04-2019 Recall: Certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles equipped with adjustable pedals. The affected vehicles have a brake pedal that may move too far and separate from pedal assembly.
- Recall # 19V051000 Date: 01-23-2019 Recall: Certain 2019 RAM 1500 vehicles equipped with a 12″ touchscreen display and a base-level heating, ventilation and air conditioning (“HVAC”) system. Vehicles with this combination do not have a functioning windshield defrosting and defogging system. As a result, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 103, “Windshield defrosting and defogging systems.”
- Recall # 19V020000 Date: 01-23-2019 Recall: Certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. The battery ground fastener on the driver-side front fender may have been improperly secured, possibly resulting in a loss of power steering assist.
- Recall # 18V822000 Date: 11-19-2018 Recall: Certain 2019 RAM 1500 trucks. The seat track position sensor on the manually-adjusted passenger seats may come loose and out of position, preventing the sensor from detecting if the seat is in the full-forward position.
- Recall # 18V524000 Date: 08-08-2018 Recall: Certain 2018 Jeep Renegade, Compass and Grand Cherokee, RAM 1500 and ProMaster, Fiat 500x, Dodge Journey, Challenger, Charger and Durango and Chrysler 300x vehicles, 2017-2018 Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country vehicles and 2018-2019 Jeep Cherokee and Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The powertrain control module may be equipped with a voltage regulator chip in the circuit board that may fail, causing a stall or a no start condition.
- Recall # 18V86000 Date: 07-26-2018 Recall: Certain 2015-2017 RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500 pickup trucks equipped with a power locking tailgate and either a 5 foot, 7 inch or 6 foot, 4 inch bed. The tailgate actuator limiter tab may fracture and cause the tailgate to unlatch and open while driving.
- Recall # 18V398000 Date: 06-13-2018 Recall: Certain 2018 Dodge Journey and RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500 vehicles. The backup camera may experience a loss of image display while backing up. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, “Rearview Mirrors.”
- Recall # 18V332000 Date: 05-16-2018 Recall: Certain 2014-2018 Dodge Journey, Charger and Durango, RAM 2500, 3500, 3500 Cab Chassis (more than 10,000lb), 4500 Cab Chassis and 5500 Cab Chassis, Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokee and Chrysler 300, 2014-2019 RAM 1500, 2015-2018 Dodge Challenger, 2015-2017 Chrysler 200, 2016-2018 RAM 3500 Cab Chassis (less than 10,000 lb), 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica and 2018 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. These vehicles are being recalled to address a defect that could prevent the cruise control system from disengaging. If, when using cruise control, there is a short circuit within the vehicle’s wiring, the driver may not be able to shut off the cruise control either by depressing the brake pedal or manually turning the system off once it has been engaged, resulting in either the vehicle maintaining its current speed or possibly accelerating.
- Recall # 18V160000 Date: 03-08-2018 Recall: Certain2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500 trucks currently, or ever registered, in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin and the District of Columbia. Exposure to environmental conditions such as water mixed with road salt may cause the front fuel tank strap frame “T-Slot” bracket to corrode, possibly causing the fuel tank to drop and make contact with the ground.
- Recall # 17V824000 Date: 12-21-2017 Recall: Certain Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling various Dodge, Chrysler, and RAM vehicles equipped with Kidde Plastic-Handle or Push Button ‘Pindicator’ Fire Extinguishers. A list of the affected trailer models is available at: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2017/RMISC-17V824-0103.pdf. These extinguishers may become clogged, preventing the extinguisher from discharging as expected or requiring excessive force to activate the extinguisher. Additionally, in certain models, the nozzle may detach from the valve assembly with enough force that it could cause injury and also render the product inoperable. For a full list of the affected fire extinguisher models visit: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2017/RMISC-17E062-5427.pdf
- Recall # 17V434000 Date: 07-06-2017 Recall: Certain 2017 Ram 1500 trucks. The fuel tanks in the affected vehicles may have a broken fuel tank control valve which might leak fuel if the vehicle were to become inverted. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 301, “Fuel System Integrity.”
- Recall # 17V302000 Date: 05/08/2017 Recall: Certain model year 2013-2016 Ram 1500, Ram 2500, and 2014-2016 Ram 3500 vehicles. Certain driving conditions, such as driving off-road or debris striking the vehicle may cause the roll rate sensor to trigger a fault within the Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC). If this fault occurs, the rollover side curtain air bag and the seat belt pretensioner will be disabled from deploying.
- Recall # 16E041000 Date: 05-15-2016 Recall: Certain 2012-2016 RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500 trucks. These Mopar canvas seat covers were sold through Chrysler dealerships beginning October 15, 2015. The seat covers can impede the deployment of the seat thorax airbags.
- Recall # 16V167000 Date: 03-22-2016 Recall: Certain 2015-2016 Ram 1500 trucks manufactured January 22, 2015, to September 13, 2015. Contamination on the Electric Power Steering (EPS) control circuit board may cause a short and result in the loss of power steering assist.
- Recall # Date: 02-12-2020 Recall: Certain
- Recall # 15V663000 Date: 10-15-2015 Recall: Certain 2016 Ram 1500 trucks with a 5.7L engine and dual exhaust manufactured August 3, 2015, to August 10, 2015. The affected vehicles may be missing a heat shield for the spare tire.
- Recall #15V534000 Date: 08-20-2015 Recall: Certain 2014-2015 Ram 1500 Quad Cab trucks manufactured August 26, 2013, to August 8, 2015. The affected vehicles are equipped with side air bag inflatable curtains (SABIC) that may not fully overlap the C-pillars in the event of a vehicle crash. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 226, “Ejection Mitigation.”
- Recall # 15V517000 Date: 08-13-2015 Recall: Certain 2014-2015 Ram 1500 diesel 4×2 trucks manufactured August 8, 2013, to July 2, 2015. The affected vehicles have a battery harness that may rub against the frame bracket for the right engine mount resulting in an electrical short.
- Recall # 15V461000 Date: 07-22-2015 Recall: Certain 2013-2015 Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500, 2015 Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, and Dodge Challenger, 2014-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Cherokee, and Dodge Durango, and 2013-2015 Dodge Viper vehicles. The affected vehicles are equipped with radios that have software vulnerabilities that can allow third-party access to certain networked vehicle
- Recall # 15V459000 Date: 07-21-2015 Recall: Certain 2012-2014 Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 trucks manufactured January 18, 2011, to October 7, 2014, and equipped with the Electronic Vehicle Information Center option. The affected vehicles have a steering wheel wiring harness that may rub against the driver air bag module retainer spring.
- Recall # 15V460000 Date: 07-21-2015 Recall: Certain 2013-2015 Ram 1500, 2500, and 3500 trucks manufactured June 20, 2012, to January 26, 2015. In the affected vehicles, the side impact sensor calibrations may be overly sensitive, and as a result, the side air bag inflatable curtains and seat air bags may unexpectedly deploy and the seat belt pre-tensioners may activate.
- Recall # 14V392000 Date: 07-01-2014 Recall: Certain 2014 Jeep Cherokee and Ram 1500 and 2015 Chrysler 200 vehicles. Due to an insufficient weld, the rear shocks may detach from the vehicle at one end and possibly damage other chassis components, the tire or result in reduced braking.
- Recall # 13V486000 Date: 10-16-2013 Recall: Certain 2014 RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500 trucks manufactured July 1, 2013, through August 22, 2013. Randomly, the warning lights in the instrument cluster may fail to illuminate as designed.
- Recall # 13V287000 Date: 07-02-2013 Recall: Certain 2013 RAM 1500 4×4 trucks manufactured June 26, 2012, through February 5, 2013. Due to a software issue with the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) module, the ESC system may be disabled when the vehicle is started.
- Recall # 13V237000 Date: 06-04-2013 Recall: Certain 2013 Ram 1500, 2500, and 3500 trucks manufactured September 9, 2012, through March 5, 2013 and equipped with optional premium tail lamps. In the affected vehicles, the turn signal indicator may not flash at a double rate to give a notification to the driver of a turn signal malfunction. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108, “Lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.”
- Recall # 13V177000 Date: 05-07-2013 Recall: Certain 2013 RAM 1500 trucks manufactured manufactured June 25, 2012, through December 12, 2012. In the affected vehicles, the coolant bypass valve may stick in a position that does not allow coolant to flow into the heater core. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Vehicle Motor Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 103, “Windshield Defrosting and Defogging Systems.”
- Recall # 13V128000 Date: 04-03-2013 Recall: Certain 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 vehicles manufactured December 17, 2012, through January 22, 2013. The parking brake cable equalizer was set incorrectly and may not hold the vehicle on a 20% grade. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the parking brake performance requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 135, “Light Vehicle Brake Systems.”
- Recall # 12V192000 Date: 05-01-2012 Recall: Certain 2012 RAM 1500 TRUCKS, MANUFACTURED FROM JANUARY 5, 2012 THROUGH JANUARY 6, 2012. THE AFFECTED VEHICLES HAVE A SPARE TIRE THAT DOES NOT MATCH THE SPECIFICATIONS LISTED ON THE TIRE PLACARD. THUS, THESE VEHICLES FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 110, ?TIRE SELECTION AND RIMS.?
- Recall # 10V656000 Date: 12-24-2010 Recall: Certain 2011 RAM 1500 TRUCKS MANUFACTURED FROM SEPTEMBER 2009 THROUGH DECEMBER 2010. SOME VEHICLES MAY HAVE EXPERIENCE A NOISE (GROWL, GRIND) COMING FROM THE REAR AXLE BEARING WHICH COULD EVENTUALLY SEIZE.
- Recall # 10V616000 Date: 12-07-2010 Recall: Certain 2010-2011 DODGE RAM TRUCKS MANUFACTURED FROM MARCH 2009 THROUGH OCTOBER 2010. SOME VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH DIESEL ENGINE AND A HYDROBOOST BRAKE SYSTEM MAY BE EQUIPPED WITH A POWER STEERING RESERVOIR CAP WITH EXCESSIVE VENT PRESSURE LEVELS THAT MAY RESULT IN BRAKE PEDALS THAT ARE SLOW TO RETURN.
- Recall # 10V475000 Date: 10-07-2010 Recall: Certain 2010 CHRYSLER SEBRING, 300, CHARGER (LX) AND DODGE CHALLENGER (LC), AVENGER (JS), AND JOURNEY (JC), AS WELL AS MODEL YEAR 2011 DODGE RAM LIGHT DUTY TRUCKS (DS) VEHICLES. SOME OF THESE VEHICLES MAY EXPERIENCE A SEPARATION AT THE CRIMPED END OF THE POWER STEERING PRESSURE HOSE ASSEMBLY.
What To Do If Your Ram Truck Has A Recall
It can be confusing to know what to do if your Ram truck has a recall. If you get a notice in the mail there should be clear instructions. If you just discovered that your Ram truck has a recall this may not be as clear. First thing you will need to do is to have your Vin number handy then contact your local dealership service department. They can punch your Vin number into their system and see any and all recalls. This includes recalls past and present. They can also see recalls that have already been completed. You also have the ability to choose the dealership you want to complete the recall. Some recalls may not apply to your vehicle do to the specific manufacturing date. So don’t be alarmed if you see a recall listed for your Ram truck and the dealership says there is no recall. The mopar system is super specific and extremely accurate.
Will A Recall Affect Your Warranty
Sometimes we will hear the question, will a recall affect your warranty on your Ram truck? In just about any case the warranty will not be affected by a recall. Most service departments will simply perform any incomplete recall. A Ram Truck Recall is easy to handle. Most of your Ram truck recalls will be to resolve a low probability safety risk.
Ram Truck Extended Warranty Options
Here we will go over your Ram Truck Extended Warranty Options. Being a truck the high dollar powertrain should be your main concern. Mopar Powertrain Plus will take care of this at a really fair price. If you are lookin for a little more coverage and are ok excluding some of the smaller items you should consider the Mopar Added Care Plus. If you want to pay the extra and know that it’s all covered you want to go with the Mopar Maximum Care. All of these plans have a long list of covered components, to help with questions you can find printable brochures below.
For More Info On A Ram Warranty Visit Our Main Ram Warranty Site at: Ram Extended Warranty
Thanks For Visiting Our Site. We Hope We Delivered Some Value With This Post
Other Recall Resources from Chrysler Factory Warranty
Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls
Jeep Wrangler Recall