Mopar Lifetime Warranty
The Mopar Lifetime Warranty is a Mopar Vehicle Protection product offered on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. If you had less than 48,000 miles and your vehicle was under 4 years old, then you qualified for a Lifetime Warranty. The Mopar Warranty picks up the cost of labor and parts on covered repairs past the original Factory Warranty.
Mopar Lifetime Warranty
If you have the Mopar Lifetime Warranty, You Are covered! Your coverage will very depending on which plan you purchased. The most popular of all the plans is the Maximum Care. This plan is the more comprehensive of all the Mopar Extended Warranties. The more comprehensive the coverage the better off you are. Vehicles today have more electronics and moving parts than ever before. Other plans you may have are the Added Care Plus or you may have the more basic coverage which is the Powertrain Care.
Features And Benefits Of The Mopar Warranty
- First Day Car Rental – This gives you a allowance for rental car or taxi. This applies to any time your vehicle is in the shop for a repair to a component covered by the plan that you have.
- Towing/Roadside Assistance – This provides you with $100 Sign and Go Towing and Roadside assistance. These benefits include towing, flat tire change, out of gas fuel delivery, battery jump and lockout service.
- Trip Interruption Protection – This gives you up to $1,000 for lodging, meals and car rental allowance, this is in the case the vehicle is undrivable due to a failure of a covered component, This is also assuming you are more than 100 miles from home.
- Key Fob Repair/Replacement – Gives you coverage for up to three key fob repairs or replacements. This will cover key fobs that are either inoperable or not recoverable. A maximum coverage benefit pay out of $600.(Limited to certain plans see your actual plan provisions for details)
Keeping Your Mopar Lifetime Warranty In Good Standing
It is important to keep your Mopar Lifetime Warranty in good standing. You will need to make sure to keep all of your oil changes and maintenance done within the recommended time and mileage. You will also want you keep record of these services. It would also be good to keep in good contact with your local Mopar Dealer. They can help with the recommended service requirements. Kbb has a great tool for helping with pricing and locating dealers in your area. (Kbb.com/Maintenance-Schedule) Be sure to put your zip code in so it will get your local pricing and dealerships.
What If Your Mopar Lifetime Warranty Gets Canceled?
What if your Mopar Lifetime Warranty gets canceled without you knowing? Do not be to alarmed if this happens to you. There are a number of things that could have happened to make this happen. If this does happen it is usually fixable. A lot of times it can be a misspelled name at one service appointment. This can trigger Mopar to think the vehicle has changed owners. There are a number of other things that can cause this kind of trigger within Mopar’s system. You can contact Mopar support at 800-521-9922. Mopar support can help with this situation.
If you have questions regarding your Mopar Warranty or want to make sure it is still active you can contact a Mopar Service Center. You should have the last eight of your Vin and your current mileage when you contact them.
Mopar Warranty Deductible
Your Mopar Warranty Deductible will be between $0 and $200. You select this at the time of purchase. Your sales rep should have offered the different options at that time. Your obligations for the deductible is for each repair visit. Most of the time this can include multiple repairs under the same ticket. See your service advisor for details on this. Your Mopar Warranty Deductible does not apply to your roadside assistance and towing assistance. You will want to call the 800 number before the tow. As a result, this will save you and your service advisor a lot of headache.
Mopar Lifetime Warranty Brochure
Here we have included a pdf copy of the Mopar Lifetime Warranty Brochure. This is to simply help with understanding the ins and the outs of the plan. This brochure also gives good reference to the roadside assistance numbers. Feel free to download and print a copy for your own future reference. This copy of the Mopar Lifetime Warranty Brochure is the latest revision we have available.
Effective Dec 1st of 2018 Mopar discontinued any new sales of the Mopar Lifetime Warranty. This does not effect the previously sold Lifetime warranties. Mopar Lifetime Warranties purchased before this date will be honored as long as you own your vehicle.
Mopar Lifetime Warranty Coverage
The Mopar Maximum Care is the most popular of the different types of Mopar Lifetime Warranty Coverage. Below we have put together a list of your Maximum Care Mopar Lifetime Warranty Coverage. It will list what is covered and what is not.
Lifetime Maximum Care
Lifetime Maximum Care is a complete mechanical plan. This plan delivers coverage for as long as you own the vehicle and as many miles as you want to drive. The coverage starts from the original in service date. The Lifetime Maximum Care is a refundable plan. The refund is a prorated warranty based on a 7 year 100,000 mile parameter. Coverage includes the following listed components.
- Engine and Emissions
- Power Group
- Engine Cooling and Fuel System
- Electrical Including But Not Limited To Expanded Electrical
- Safety and Security Systems
- Power and Manual Interior Mechanisms
- Exterior Body Mechanisms
- Suspension including Front/Rear
- Brakes Including Antilock Systems
- Digital and Mechanical Instrumentation
The Lifetime Maximum Care Warranty is an exclusionary warranty. The only parts and labor not covered.
- Maintenance services and items used in such services. Including but not limited to oil and filter changes.
- Catalytic Converter and Particulate Filter. These items usually have a separate warranty for 5 years from the manufacturer.
- Glass, Plastic Lenses, Light bulbs and led light strips on certain models.
- Body and paint items. Including but not limited to soft trim. such as rubber seals and moldings.
- Snowplows, Winches, Trailer Hitches and any add on or aftermarket items.
- General wear items including but not limited to tires, manual clutch assembly, brake pads, brake shoes, brake rotors, brake drums, engine belts and windshield wipers.
Good Alternatives To The Mopar Lifetime Warranty
Mopar offers some Good Alternatives To The Lifetime Warranty. We have terms up to 8 years and 125,000 miles. Mopar Also offers higher mileage options. Some of our plans offer you unlimited mileage on up to a 7 year term. You can purchase your Mopar Warranty directly online or you can call and talk to one of our Mopar Warranty Specialist and let them help find the right warranty for you.
Visit us at our Mopar Extended Warranty site for more information on what is available for you and your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram vehicle. Mopar Extended Warranties are also the official warranty for other Stellantis brands such as Fiat and Alpha Romeo. Our site also provides information for Alfa Romeo Extended Warranty and Fiat Extended Warranty. You can also get a Warranty Specialist to help you with any questions of concerns by calling 855-730-1290.