Jeep Grand Wagoneer Recall
If you have owned a vehicle in the last 10 years, then you have most likely received a recall through the mail at some point. The Jeep Grand Wagoneer is no different when it comes to a recall. We have put together a list of the majority of the Jeep Grand Wagoneer Recalls up to this date for you. Your Jeep Recalls can affect the way a vehicle performs or handles. A recall could also be a safety concern. Either way you want to always address any open recalls. Here is a list of all the recalls we could find on a Grand Wagoneer to date. For a general list of safety recalls, you can visit any Jeep Dealership near you.
The Jeep Grand Wagoneer
The 2024 Jeep Grand Wagoneer sits at the very top of the Jeep lineup. Jeep bases the Grand Wagoneer on the standard Wagoneer but adds standard and optional features to set it apart from lesser Jeep models. The Grand Wagoneer also offers improved interior materials and more powerful engines. Three-row seating is standard for the Grand Wagoneer and the model packs the latest in driver aids and tech. The Grand Wagoneer can tow too, with a capacity of almost 10,000 pounds.
The Jeep Grand Wagoneer is a three-row luxury SUV with seating for seven standard, or eight with the Flexible Seating Group package. It is sold in three trim levels: Series I, Series II and Series III. Two engines are available: a 6.4-liter V8 engine, standard on Series I and optional on Obsidian models, and a turbocharged inline six-cylinder engine that’s standard on Series II and Series III trims. Both motors are paired with eight-speed automatic transmissions and standard four-wheel drive.
Here Is The List Of The Jeep Grand Wagoneer Recalls By Date.
- Recall # 23V577000 Date: 2023-08-14 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2022-2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2021-2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee L, and 2022-2024 Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer vehicles. The Central Vision Park Assist module (CVPAM) software may prevent the rearview image from displaying when the vehicle is placed in reverse. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 111, “Rear Visibility.”
- Recall # 23V545000 Date: 2023-08-3 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2022-2023 Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer vehicles. The upper B-pillar interior trim may not be fully seated and could interfere with the side curtain air bag (SABIC) deployment. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 226, “Ejection Mitigation.”
- Recall # 21V00A000 Date: 2021-12-21 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2022 Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer vehicles. The radio software may prevent the rearview image from displaying. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 111, “Rear Visibility.”
- Recall # 21V919000 Date: 2021-11-23 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2022 Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer vehicles. The second-row center-seat recliner pull strap may bind on the seat trim surface, preventing the seat back from locking into the upright position. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 207, “Seating Systems.”
- Recall # 21V873000 Date: 2021-11-10 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L, 2022 Jeep Wagoneer, and Grand Wagoneer vehicles. The Occupant Restraint Controller may have incorrect software which can disable the driver, passenger, and knee air bags without warning.
This concludes our Jeep Grand Wagoneer Recall list. We hope it was easy for you to navigate through.
This Concludes our Jeep Grand Wagoneer Recall list.
We hope this made it easier to find the recall you were looking for. If you are having issues with the recalls and would like to get some feedback from someone that has had similar issues. I highly recommend the following Jeep Grand Wagoneer Forum. Jeep Wagoneer Forum (wagoneerfans.com) – This forum is a great tool and is also a strong pillar in the Grand Wagoneer community.
Will A Recall Effect Your Jeep Warranty
Most recalls are continually honored by your dealership. The dealer will generally just want to perform the recall and get you on your way. Will a recall effect your Jeep warranty? To answer this no, a recall will not affect your warranty or the ability of you getting a warranty. If you would like to know more about a Jeep Warranty, please visit our main site.
Get An Instant Jeep Warranty Quote
Your Jeep Grand Wagoneer may qualify for an extended warranty. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Visit our site and get an instant Jeep Warranty Quote. You can also call 855-730-1290 and let one of our Jeep Warranty Specialist help find the right warranty for you.
Jeep Grand Wagoneer Extended Warranty Options
Here we will go over your Jeep Grand Wagoneer Extended Warranty Options. Being a SUV, the high dollar powertrain should be your main concern. Mopar Powertrain Plus will take care of this at a really fair price. If you are looking for a little better coverage and are ok excluding some of the smaller items, you should consider the Mopar Added Care Plus. If you want to pay the little extra and know that most everything is covered, you want to go with the Mopar Maximum Care. All of these plans have a large list of components that are covered. To help with questions you can find printable brochures below.