How Much Does A Jeep Extended Warranty Cost
A Jeep Extended Warranty costs between $1,600 and $3,200. This is a general range so there are exceptions. Your mileage, type of Jeep and age of the Jeep all play a role in your cost. The length of the Jeep Extended Warranty along with how many miles you drive will also play a role in your price.
To better help you find out how much does a Jeep Extended Warranty Cost we have an instant online quote tool.
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Factors That Impact Your Jeep Extended Warranty Cost
The cost of a Jeep Extended Warranty has a lot of factors that can play into it. We have trained Jeep Warranty Specialist that can help you find the right warranty for you and your Jeep. Phone: (855) 730-1290
- Deductible: The deductible is the amount you are liable on a warrantied repair. The deductible can be $0, $100, $200 or even $500 on certain plans.
- Age Of Your Vehicle: The older your vehicle is the more your extended warranty will cost. The sooner you get your coverage the better your rates will be.
- Mileage On Your Vehicle: The current mileage of your vehicle will play a role in what a plan will cost you. In most cases, the price is less when you purchase the plan before you hit 12,000 miles.
- Miles You Drive Per Year: Your mileage requirements will impact your warranty cost. You can purchase a plan with yearly mileage amounts of 12,000, 15,000 or some plans offer unlimited mileage.
- Years You Want To Extend Coverage: The number of years you want your vehicle covered under the extended warranty will play a role in cost. You can choose terms from 4 years up to 8 years.
- Type Of Coverage You Want: There are 3 major types of coverage you can purchase for your Jeep. First, the Maximum Care is the best coverage you can get. Second, the Added Care Plus is the middle of the road coverage. Third, the Powertrain care covers your more major repairs.
You can call and let one of our trained Warranty Specialist help you find the warranty that best fits your needs. (855) 730-1290. Or you can visit our Jeep Extended Warranty page and get an instant online quote. The Instant quote also gives you the option to purchase online.
Where To Get The Best Price On A Jeep Extended Warranty
It is hard to know where to get the best price on a Jeep Extended Warranty. If you are purchasing a new or preowned Jeep the dealer will usually offer you some sort of a warranty. This isn’t the place to get the best price. The dealerships depend on making big money on the extended warranties. In other words, they usually mark up their warranties as high as they can.
Dealerships also have the ability to offer many warranties from different providers. There are lots of companies giving extended warranties a bad name. Most of the time they pay the dealers big profits up front and leave the customer high and dry when its time to pay a claim. For this reason I recommend staying with a Mopar Extended Warranty. If you are stuck on using a dealership to purchase your warranty you can use this link to find a Jeep Dealer Near You.
Buying A Jeep Extended Warranty From A Mopar Discount Retailer
Buying your Jeep Extended Warranty from a dealership like previously stated can be pricy. There is the option of shopping Mopar directly. This insures you wont pay over full retail. However, they can’t sell under full retail due to franchise agreements with the dealerships. There is another option though. You can purchase from a Mopar Warranty discount retailer.
This is a company that operates under a dealer franchise to be able to heavily discount the Mopar Warranty. These retailers sell the same Mopar product you car purchase from the dealer. Their pricing is sometimes up to $1,000 less for the same product.
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Can You Make Payments On A Jeep Warranty
Most people don’t have between $1,600 and $3,200 laying around to pay for a warranty up front. If you are buying a new or pre-owned Jeep this may make you more likely to think adding it at the dealer is the only way. There is another option! You can make payments on your extended warranty.
When you purchase from Chrysler-Factory-Warranty you can put as little as $200 down and finance the rest over 18 – 24 months at 0%. This makes it easy for anyone to have the peace of mind you get by being covered by an Extended Warranty.
Different Types Of Jeep Extended Warranties
- The Mopar Maximum Care Warranty is the most comprehensive extended coverage available for Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep. It extends your Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep’s powertrain and basic component coverage beyond the 3-year/36,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty and covers more than 5,000 components, providing virtually complete mechanical coverage for your vehicle.
- MAXCARE WARRANTY BROCHURE pdf
Added Care Plus
- Mopar Added Care Plus from Mopar® Vehicle Protection offers great protection by extending powertrain and component coverage on over 850 major components.
- ADDED CARE PLUS BROCHURE pdf
Powertrain Care Plus
- The Mopar Powertrain Care Plus extends your Dodge, Chrysler, Ram or Jeep’s powertrain warranty beyond the 3-year/36,000-mile manufacturer’s coverage and covers more than 400 major components.
- POWERTRAIN CARE PLUS BROCHURE pdf
Is A Jeep Extended Warranty Right For You?
This is a tough question for someone else to answer for you. Our intent is not to sway you one way or the other. If you decide to purchase a warranty we hope you consider reviewing our pricing and quality of service. To better help you make the decision you may look at some popular warranty reviews. Here is a great link to a well known Jeep forum: jlwranglerforums.com/extended-warranty-worth-it.