Chrysler Pacifica Recall
if you have owned a vehicle in the last 10 years, then you have most likely received a recall through the mail at some point. The Chrysler Pacifica is no different when it comes to a recall. We have put together a list of the majority of the Chrysler Pacifica Recalls up to this date for you. Your recalls can affect the way a vehicle performs or handles. A recall could also be a safety concern. Either way you want to always address any open recalls. Here is a list of all the recalls we could find on a Wrangler to date. For a general list of safety recalls, you can visit any Chrysler Dealership near you. Use this great tool to locate a Dealer Near You.
Chrysler Pacifica Powertrain Recall
Some of the most searched for recalls are in regard to the Chrysler Powertrain. Below we have tried to break out all the different types of Chrysler Pacifica Powertrain Recalls. This should make it easier to see if your Chrysler Powertrain has any. If you are having problems with your Chrysler Powertrain and do not see a relevant recall, you can check to see if your covered under the Chrysler Powertrain Warranty.
- Recall # 06V432000 Date: 2006-11-08 Recall: On certain passenger vehicles, the fuel pump module and the powertrain control module (PCM) software may allow the engine to stall under certain operating conditions.
This concludes our Chrysler Pacifica Powertrain Recall list.
We hope this made it easier to find the Chrysler Pacifica Powertrain Recall you were looking for. If you are having issues with the powertrain and would like to get some feedback from someone that has had similar issues. I highly recommend the following Chrysler Pacifica Forum. Chrysler Pacifica – Chrysler Forum – Chrysler Enthusiast Forums This forum is a great tool and is also a strong pillar in the Pacifica community.
Here Is The List Of The Remaining Chrysler Pacifica Recalls By Date.
- Recall # 22V077000 Date: 2022-02-10 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2017-2018 Pacifica Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV). A vehicle fire can occur when parked, even with the ignition in the “Off” position.
- Recall # 20V334000 Date: 2020-06-08 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2017-2020 Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (“PHEV”). The 12-volt isolator post located behind the driver’s seat may develop high resistance.
- Recall # 19V143000 Date: 2019-02-27 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica hybrid vehicles. The right front lower control arm may separate from the steering knuckle.
- Recall # 18V740000 Date: 2018-10-18 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles (PHEV). After the vehicle has been operating in PHEV propulsion mode, the gas-fueled engine may not restart properly resulting in unburned fuel entering the exhaust catalyst.
- Recall # 18V524000 Date: 2018-08-08 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Renegade, Compass and Grand Cherokee, RAM 1500 and ProMaster, Fiat 500x, Dodge Journey, Challenger, Charger and Durango and Chrysler 300x vehicles, 2017-2018 Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country vehicles and 2018-2019 Jeep Cherokee and Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The powertrain control module may be equipped with a voltage regulator chip in the circuit board that may fail, causing a stall or a no start condition.
- Recall # 17V375000 Date: 2017-06-12 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2017 Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles (PHEV). The tire placard on the affected vehicles incorrectly lists the seating capacity as 6 occupants rather than 7 occupants, with a combined weight of 950lbs rather than 1,100lbs. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, “Tire Selection and Rims.”
- Recall # 17V371000 Date: 2017-06-08 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2017-2018 Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles (PHEV). The affected vehicles have diodes in the Power Inverter Module (“PIM”) that may fail due to an overvoltage condition. If the diodes fail, the vehicle will not move under its own power.
- Recall # 05V066000 Date: 2005-03-01 Recall: Certain sport utility vehicles equipped with halogen headlamps may experience an intermittent and eventual total loss of headlamp function.
Will A Recall Effect Your Pacifica Warranty
Most recalls are continually honored by your dealership. The dealer will generally just want to perform the recall and get you on your way. Will a recall effect your Pacifica warranty? To answer this, a recall will not affect your warranty or the ability of you getting a warranty. If you would like to know more about a Chrysler Warranty, please visit our main site.
Get An Instant Chrysler Warranty Quote
Your Chrysler Pacifica may qualify for an extended warranty. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Visit our site and get an instant Chrysler Warranty Quote. You can also call 855-730-1290 and let one of our Jeep Warranty Specialists help find the right warranty for you.
Chrysler Pacifica Extended Warranty Options
Here we will go over your Chrysler Pacifica Extended Warranty Options. Being a SUV, the high dollar powertrain should be your main concern. Mopar Powertrain Plus will take care of this at a really fair price. If you are looking for a little better coverage and are ok excluding some of the smaller items, you should consider the Mopar Added Care Plus. If you want to pay the little extra and know that most everything is covered, you want to go with the Mopar Maximum Care. All of these plans have a large list of components that are covered. To help with questions you can find printable brochures below.