Alfa Romeo Stelvio Recall
If you have owned a vehicle in the last 10 years, then you have most likely received a recall through the mail at some point. The Alfa Romeo Stelvio is no different when it comes to a recall. We have put together a list of the majority of the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Recalls up to this date for you. Your recalls can affect the way a vehicle performs or handles. A recall could also be a safety concern. Either way you want to always address any open recalls. Here is a list of all the recalls we could find on a Stelvio to date.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Powertrain Recalls
Some of the most searched for recalls are in regard to the Alfa Romeo Powertrain. If you are having problems with your Stelvio Powertrain and do not see a relevant recall, you can check to see if your covered under the Alfa Romeo Powertrain Warranty.
There are currently no Alfa Romeo Stelvio Powertrain Recalls. If you are having issues with the powertrain and would like to get some feedback from someone that has had similar issues. I highly recommend the following Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum. Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum – This forum is a great tool and is also a strong pillar in the Stelvio community.
Here Is The List Of The Remaining Alfa Romeo Stelvio Recalls By Date.
- Recall # 23V382000 Date: 2023-05-29 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2017-2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia and 2018-2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles equipped with carbon ceramic matrix brakes. During certain driving maneuvers, the brake system may exert an excessive clamp force that may fracture the rotor, decreasing the brake performance.
- Recall # 21V878000 Date: 2021-11-11 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2020-2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, and Alfa Romeo Giulia vehicles. The fuel line sensor housing may crack and leak fuel.
- Recall # 21V309000 Date: 2021-05-03 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2019-2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio and 2020-2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia vehicles. Hard braking may cause the Anti-Lock Brake System Hydraulic Control Unit rotor shaft to separate, a reduction of braking assist, and a loss of ABS.
- Recall # 21V221000 Date: 2021-03-29 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles. An improperly crimped clamp may allow the side curtain air bag cushion and inflator to separate, causing an incomplete deployment or preventing the deployment of the air bag.
- Recall # 19V551000 Date: 2019-07-24 Recall: Alfa Romeo is recalling certain 2018-2019 Giulia and Stelvio vehicles. The Body Control Module (BCM) may indicate an inaccurate fuel level that displays higher than the actual amount.
- Recall # 19V148000 Date: 2019-02-28 Recall: FCA US LLC is recalling certain 2018-2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio and 2017-2019 Giulia vehicles. The Brake System Module software may prevent the driver from disabling the Adaptive Cruise Control after the traction control system detects a specific wheel slip.
- Recall # 18V636000 Date: 2018-09-13 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2017-2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia and 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles, equipped with 2.0L engines. These engines may misfire causing the catalytic converter to overheat, possibly resulting in damage to the nearby wiring and engine components.
- Recall # 18V635000 Date: 2018-09-13 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2018-2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio vehicles. The engine cooling hose may have inadequate webbing material allowing a coolant leak.
- Recall # 18V205000 Date: 2018-03-28 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles. Water may leak into the body control module and its connectors, causing corrosion. This corrosion can cause illumination of one or more malfunction indicator lamps, a loss of windshield wiper function, a loss of exterior lighting, a loss of horn function and/or unintended turn signal activation.
- Recall # 18V203000 Date: 2018-03-28 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles. Water may Leak into the wiring connectors for the rear liftgate and the liftgate-opening switch, causing corrosion.
- Recall # 18V147000 Date: 2018-03-05 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vehicles. The software for the wiper motor may incorrectly interpret the wiper motor as overheating, limiting the windshield wipers to operating only at the low-speed setting. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 104, “Windshield Wiping and Washing Systems.”
- Recall # 17V823000 Date: 2017-12-19 Recall: Chrysler is recalling certain 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio vehicles. The braking system on these vehicles may have been filled with contaminated brake fluid, possibly damaging the system and affecting its performance.
Will A Recall Effect Your Stelvio Warranty
Most recalls are continually honored by your dealership. The dealer will generally just want to perform the recall and get you on your way. Will a recall effect your Alfa Romeo warranty? To answer this, a recall will not affect your warranty or the ability of you getting a warranty. If you would like to know more about an Alfa Romeo Extended Warranty, please visit our main site.
Get An Instant Alfa Romeo Warranty Quote
Your Alfa Romeo Stelvio may qualify for an extended warranty. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Visit our site and get an instant Alfa Romeo Warranty Quote. You can also call 855-730-1290 and let one of our Warranty Specialists help find the right warranty for you.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Extended Warranty Options
Here we will go over your Alfa Romeo Stelvio Extended Warranty Options. The high dollar powertrain should be your main concern. Mopar Powertrain Plus will take care of this at a really fair price. If you are looking for a little better coverage and are ok excluding some of the smaller items, you should consider the Mopar Added Care Plus. If you want to pay the little extra and know that most everything is covered, you want to go with the Mopar Maximum Care. All of these plans have a large list of components that are covered. To help with questions you can find printable brochures below.